[kj] Bum's Rush

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 03:39:18 EDT 2016

Popped into my local record shop yesterday afternoon for a chat with
the owner, I was idly flicking through the latest second hand arrivals and
3 or 4 records in, there was an almost perfect copy of The Bum's Rush.
I've never even seen one before. Some have appeared online now and again
but for stupid prices. He was asking 30 quid for this one so I bought it. I
think
that's it... that was the last gap in my KJ collection. It's over!

Now, a check on Discogs and my copy seems legit, except it says
the numbers in the run-off groove have been scratched out. Mine haven't.
Also, mine says 'Porky Prime cut', like so many punk era records, and on
the B side it says 'Sinistre'. Sound is studio-quality so if this is a boot
of a boot,
it was a professional job.

What was the story behind this LP  - anyone know? On the back sleeve it says
'featuring youth', which does seem a little suspicious..