[kj] Reissues

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 2 14:58:16 EDT 2016

Hello Tall Cunt,
Massive thank you for everything you are doing as always.
Thanks for digging out Sixth Sun
So never heard of :
Hill Billy Blues
Honey?
Guilt
Running through the Maze
Offering,
So I reckon Guilt, Running through the Maze,and Offering sound like good tracks
and that track the Danish DJ Mont played Pain-was that just a soundcheck piss about?
Shall we ask Taiff?
Otherwise Rob , looks like you've been on a fabulous holiday!
I would like to hear Future Shock and Silent Rage finished but most of all:
Democracy before it was fucked up
Cheers
Ade