[kj] Reissues

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Fri Sep 2 12:53:39 EDT 2016

Ok--I wasn't paying attention to much. I always got another called was a neat little tune...

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 2, 2016, at 12:19 PM, Nick Scott <npscott at blueyonder.co.uk<mailto:npscott at blueyonder.co.uk>> wrote:

Greg, I think you misunderstood what I meant.

There is an extra verse on Pandemonium (Waxworth Industries Mix), I want to hear it incorporated into the original.  Another Cult Goes Down (Portobello Mix) was released in the UK on the Exorcism single as well as the remastered version of the Pandemonium album, but I am curious to hear the original mix.

On 02 September 2016 at 15:27 GREG SLAWSON <gregslawson at msn.com<mailto:gregslawson at msn.com>> wrote:

I have these on a cd (pandemonium remixes)

Sent from my iPhone