[kj] Reissues

scott thompson scott1310drummond at outlook.com
Thu Sep 1 19:43:21 EDT 2016

Would be keen to hear Tailspin,industrial suicide tribe,Fucashima,Heartbreak,Childhood Prince,Pain and any other unreleased songs.

and theres probably a whole lot of other stuff weve never heard before,I think that would be a very profitable release.

Could we have a clue as to what tracks they are ?