[kj] Reissues

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:06:28 EDT 2016

Hmmmmmmmmm

Well unless there is some significant packaging bonus. Booklet (more than 4 pages) choke full of info I'll probably pass.
 I understand wanting to keep the material out there for the next generations but I don't need anymore variations.
UNLESS there is some songs that have not been released anywhere else at any point. And remixes do NOT count.