[kj] Dublin

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 21:22:47 EDT 2016

>From FB, credit Tony O'Reilly

[image: Inline images 1]

Fucking amazing gig, band looked like they were having a blast and a good
crowd well up for it. Jaz a bit quieter than usual, but still managed a few
words about chemtrails etc. Geordie had couple of tech issues, but Diamond
Dave had him and the Golden Harp up and running again in no time. From
where I stood Youth seemed well up in the mix, but that's the way I like
it, dirty bass lol brilliant, Big Paul just keeps pounding, a machine. Reza
was on keys and played a blinder. Belfast later, can't fuckin' wait! lol