[kj] KJ keys in Reza's absence:

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Wed Oct 19 14:31:52 EDT 2016

Yeah, I've bought several from each tour since Reza started offering them.  The audio quality is mostly pretty good, raw soundboard sourced, maybe a bit below the slightly more polished "official" Live At The Apollo or Down By The Riverside releases but certainly listenable.  Considering that KJ is touring less and less in North America, plus we in NA don't get the wide range of cuts from whatever new studio album they are plugging, it's a decent way to get shows that have most of the songs live from the past 2 studio albums.