[kj] KJ keys in Reza's absence:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Oct 19 12:33:17 EDT 2016

from Reza Udhin FB page:

"I'll be on tour with Inertia<https://www.facebook.com/inertiaband/> next month in the USA! Sadly this slightly clashes with the Killing Joke: Official<https://www.facebook.com/killingjokeofficial/> European tour. Not to fear, I will be doing the UK part of the tour, up until Brixton Academy, after then my good friend Roi M. Cabaret<https://www.facebook.com/71Roi> from the band Mechanical Cabaret<https://www.facebook.com/mechanicalcabaret/> will be covering duties on keyboards for KJ! I'll be back next year to continue my adventures in Killing Joke land! Gatherers, please give him a warm welcome!"