[kj] Slightly OT: Colesy-style artwork

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 07:08:41 EDT 2016

Morning all

Don't ask me how I got there, but I happened to see the cover of the last Symphony X album. I'm sure it's not just me, but the artwork seems more than a little reminiscent of Colesy's work:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underworld_(Symphony_X_album)#/media/File:Symphony_X_-_2015_-_Underworld.jpg

Whaddya reckon?

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing). "Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly. Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.