[kj] 40 years in the wilderness

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 14:16:54 EDT 2016

Got mine the other day too. Amazing piece of work. There was even some new
info to me. I'd never realised, Mike had done the cover for a Dublin band,
called The Blades, for a single called "Ghost Of A Chance", but looking at
it now, really no mistaking it as the work of Sir Mike : )

[image: Inline images 1]

Also nice to see some of the Orb covers were influenced or based on old
Celtic works.

Anyway, the book is fantastic and I'd highly recommend any of you that have
not got it, get it now!