[kj] Interview: Big Paul Ferguson from Killing Joke [Louder Than War]

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:11:33 EDT 2016

Good interview. I always wished BPF had participated more in interviews.
When I interviewed them
he was content to sit back and observe proceedings, but that was a
different time, different dynamic, admittedly.
Although I remember that when he did join in, the others would shut up
immediately instead of all shouting
over each other.