[kj] Fight

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 03:23:49 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } You've crossed a line Mr. Perry and I, FOR ONE, will not STAND for it!!!!  Now get back here!

:)
Just kidding.  I just re-visited the original Snake Dance and, I concur, it's pretty badass.
Not the best though!!!  If I had to choose one it would have to be.....
Autonomous Zone.
Ok bye!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad