[kj] Fight

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:34:15 EST 2016

The track I keep going back for more of is New Jerusalem, but Delete is
starting to grow on me now too. Hard to call to be honest, as to my mind
anyway, Pylon, is still fresh (even after a year).
One or two titles are a bit of a mouthful alright, on the deluxe tracks. A
Pot and Pants, I call them lol

Nice one, I hope they turn the heat up on Oslo : )