[kj] Killing Joke shop trouble

Danny Stamper danny_stamper at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 09:41:08 EST 2016

Is anyone else having problems with the online shop like I am?  Not only will the site not let me create an account, it keeps giving me a message saying "There are no shipping methods available. Please check your address or contact us if you need any help."
I've emailed them a half dozen times so far to no avail.  What's the point in listing US prices if they don't even ship to me?  This is like baking someone a cake and telling them they can't eat it!