[kj] [OT] Albums of the year 2016

Mark Wilson mark.wilson at conurenoise.com
Tue Nov 22 04:42:35 EST 2016

On 2016-11-22 10:37, Brian Whitehead wrote:
> Not heard of any of those.
> As previously mentioned it's great to look them all up on the web as
> there are always some gems in there that passed me by.
> Think I'll start with All Your Sisters

I saw them at a festival last month.  Brilliant!  I bought their latest
LP as well, but although I liked the record, the live performance was
much, more powerful.  They're playing here in Berlin tonight, and I'll
be heading to their show after seeing Lee Ranaldo with his new band.

Mark
---
Conure: http://conure.crunchpod.com/
       : http://conure.bandcamp.com/