[kj] Fwd: Mont Sherar and his elusive products

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:01:24 EST 2016

Mary Roswell aka Sandra Wrzesińska wrote: "You are out from the group and i
decided taking voice because i tried save You. You need have conversation
to our lovely Mont and he maybe forgive You."

Okay, so you are a crazy woman. I could give two shits if someone I barely
know wants to forgive me or not.

I'm sorry he feels like he is the gatekeeper of fandom and wants to lash
out on the internet to people that won't reflexively give him good press.

-0liver