[kj] Fwd: Mont Sherar and his elusive products

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:54:03 EST 2016

Why are you taking screenshots from this email list and posting them on
Facebook on The Global Bum?

I told you what happened. And by the way, who are you?

Mont Sherar asked me, as a writer for CVLT Nation, to write a good review
of him. I told him I would, if he could send me products. This has been
like two years ago? And he has posted stuff recently that seems to indicate
he has lots of good stuff in store for KJ fans. but it's been years.

He got angry when I wouldn't write a positive review of him, and sent me
harassing messages because I wouldn't write about him.

I'm sorry you feel the need to try to take screen shots here and rally
folks not on this list. I've been on this list over a decade, Sandra
Wrzesińska aka "Mary Roswell." -0liver