[kj] Fwd: Mont Sherar and his elusive products

Mary Roswell wormgirlsandra at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:37:03 EST 2016

Yes, this is me, i posted in Global Hum what You said. Because it is going
wrong way! You are out from the group and i decided taking voice because i
tried save You. You need have conversation to our lovely Mont and he maybe
forgive You, because we should forgive, i am forgiver... even one. I
believe is one way, have debate and listen each others. Try this, maybe
this not change the world, but human beings... =)