[kj] Fwd: Mont Sherar and his elusive products

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 18:10:18 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Well...    one time he wished me a happy birthday on facebook and I don't even know the guy!
ASSHOLE!!!  >:O
....actually, come to think of of it, that was quite nice.  Ok, I got nothin...

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad