[kj] Fwd: Mont Sherar and his elusive products

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Nov 19 06:57:25 EST 2016

Christ, took you a while to understand that currently there is nothing physical
to order as yet.  If the 25th comes and passes with no pre-orders available,
and/or the money is taken and there are delays I could understand the whinings
then.

Would have expected more in the waydisgruntlement over 'Death And Resurrection
Show' film delays.