[kj] Mont Sherar and his elusive products

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Nov 19 05:29:09 EST 2016

Well, let me just say that I feel like your 'post' here is just another loaded
gun ready to fire off another rant about Mont Sherar.

Considering 'Twilight Of The Mortal' is his first book (pre-orders start 25th
November via PC-Press) and this will be followed by 'Sex, Wax n Rock n Roll'
which is a work in progress then there currently is no physical stuff already
out.