[kj] [OT] Albums of the year 2016

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 20:19:00 EST 2016

Slacking off on the musical purchases recently. Only album I bought this year was Indochine's Black City Parade, which is fantastic but three years old. That and their last three albums (Paradize, Alice & June, Republique des Meteors) are all I've been listening too recently. Unbelievably good stuff.

Jim.