[kj] [OT] Albums of the year 2016

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:26:42 EST 2016

Getting to that time of year, when all the lists pop up as to what was good
and great during the year.
Getting less and less as the years go by, but I still buy some albums,
albeit on CD. Vinyl is nice and that, but not as practical in the car : )

My list of 5, in no order, would be:

David Bowie - Black Star
Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool
Overhead, The Albatross - Learning To Growl
Bob Mould - Patch The Sky
Iggy Pop - Post Pop Depression

Worth a mention as well, is Christine and the Queens, I like it : )

I'm only going with what I've bought, not downloaded, but feel free to go
as many or as few as you like, if you'd like to tell your albums of the
year. I for one always get a few decent recommendations from other people's
lists

Rough Trade's list:
http://www.albumoftheyear.org/list/560-rough-trades-albums-of-the-year-2016/
I must check some of these out, especially David Holmes's new project "
UNLOVED <http://nialler9.com/david-holmes-unloved/>", anyone heard it?

dub