[kj] Zürich

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 14:15:41 EST 2016

Hopefully he is well, but same person noted he'd a strong cough and
possible throat problems. Allegedly said in French on stage, "je suis
vraiment très malade ce soir" (I'm really very sick tonight).

Hopefully he looks after himself, early night and a cup of Horlicks : )

I'd noticed from the start he was not as animated or talkative as he used
to be, but put it down to saving himself for the Brixton show, but really
hope it is not indicative of something more serious. None of us is getting
any younger I guess : (