[kj] Recent KJ gigs... was that cuntTrump

GREG SLAWSON GregSlawson at msn.com
Thu Nov 10 15:11:28 EST 2016

I thought the BUzzcocks sounded electrified in Boston. GOod crowd too--ppl I haven't seen in years were all there, young and old alike.

The Joke have played to smaller crowds at the past few Boston shows--no one seems to know who they are anymore.

I'm hearing that the Damned show in May will be sold out.

Greg