[kj] Trump

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:59:28 EST 2016

Just as we are on it...
[rant]
I find it hard to bring myself to criticise anyone as to how their
country's election results pan out. Especially when I live in a country
that regularly elects gobshites like this lad, Danny Healy-Rae
<https://youtu.be/f2e-gOeN3DM>, as well as people giving over 20% of the
national vote to parties like Sinn Fein.
Our current Taoiseach (PM), was a fucking PE teacher from the arse end of
Mayo, who in order to keep power went into a coalition with their main
opposition and civil war enemies, Fianna Fail. Kenny is one of 9 world
leaders to so far contact Trump and continue the tradition of crawling up
American presidents assholes.
I suppose I can be grateful for small mercies though, Trump, has as far as
I know, not laid claim to an Irish heritage, which many have done including
Mr. O'Bama, (I know it is for Catholic votes, but gets a bit old to be used
as a pawn in the game).
I know Irish politics does not have as big or any impact on the world stage
and people feel entitled to have a say in US politics due to US foreign
policy etc., but I do feel we should all concentrate on our own doorsteps
first, before flinging mud at others. One way or another we are all being
fucked sideways without any lube ...lol
[/rant]