[kj] Trump

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 08:24:17 EST 2016

I'm just glad to see the list active again to be honest, even if it took
the Trump(ton riots) to get it going again ...lol

I thought FB had pretty much killed the list and I'm 100% guilty of gorging
myself on FB the last few weeks with the tour. I guess FB has it's place, I
just still have an aversion to sharing much on it, as things do have a
habit of coming back to bite one on the arse, at least on The Gathering
email list we can still be open and free and the only censorship is self
imposed.

I did a little experiment when I shared the BBC 6 Music session tracks. I
used a Google shortened URL, with which one can get analytics from and so
far 124 people clicked the link. So good to know there are a few about
still and hopefully some will come out of the darkness of lurkdom and into
the warm glowing embrace of The Gathering email list ...lol
(Anyone can check the stats, just add .info to the end of the URL)

I've been pretty much listening to nowt else but the Joke for last few
weeks and personally I think they are getting better musically, but
unfortunately age is catching up with them fast and maybe it is just me,
but Jaz, seems to look tired all the time and his rants cut to the minimum,
no bad thing I guess as it means more music, but I just hope the Euro tour
does not knock them for 6 and puts them off hitting the US for a tour.

The set list seems to be pretty much set now, but it would be nice to think
they might change it up a little, even if only for themselves. I'd still
love to here a version of New Jerusalem live and Delete, couple of others
off Pylon too, but mainly them two.

Anyone anything to add? Come out come out wherever you are : )