[kj] Brixton Live

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:51:23 EST 2016

Listening to it now and great to hear Geordie, well up in the mix. Live it
was not so easy hear him. Drums a little subdued, as is the bass, but still
sounds fantastic!
Just curious though, I guess Geordie uses a flange pedal of some sorts, but
I'm wondering were any after effects added to his guitar for this recording?
Great to be able to hear Jaz, he is indeed sounding in fine voice.