[kj] mike coles

Dave Wright wrightdvdw at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 10:09:31 EDT 2016

Not posted for some time and missed the last couple of years kj dates.

Send my love and speedy recovery to the coles family my mum died from it 6 years ago.

I hit a bad patch of depression around 2 years ago a combination of around 7 years of varying bad events which during all this i tried to lead a life of some kind in the end it hit me , i cut myself off from every thing and every one .

In the last few months a mate of mine asked me if he could stay at my place as he was having his own problems ,his 3 year old boy is having treatment for a rare form of cancer,which has now stopped,we are waiting for results,

My mate helped me out when my dad was murdered so I felt it right to help him out, he is also helping me at the same time.

Anyway the slow process begins, hope to see you great Gatherers again at some point.

honour the fire

Dave