[kj] Mike Coles

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Sat Nov 5 06:42:11 EDT 2016

Dear All

Mr Coles has phoned me to say that Mrs Coles is doing well but he also admonished me for telling you lot as he doesn't want it appearing anywhere online.

So could you all please keep this info on hear and not do anything on facebook etc.

Not that you lot are soppy arses who would put pictures of kittens up on facebook etc and have fairies dancing about with lovehearts etc. But you know what I mean.

Oh. Talking of fairies, lovely to see you in the pit Dirk!!!

Cheers y'all.