[kj] Killing Joke - BBC Radio 6 Music Session 2-10-16 [MP3]

Christophe Barry christophe.barry at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 3 15:30:21 EDT 2016

Many Thanks Paul
Great job as a present for the list
Jaz seems a bit out of tune though

De :  Gathering <gathering-bounces at misera.net> on behalf of Paul
<dubecho at gmail.com>
Répondre à :  "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
<gathering at misera.net>
Date :  jeudi 3 novembre 2016 02:00
À :  "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
<gathering at misera.net>
Objet :  [kj] Killing Joke - BBC Radio 6 Music Session 2-10-16 [MP3]

5 Tracks, in MP3 format. The BBC stream quality is 96kbps, so no point me
even trying make it higher, it is what it is, till hopefully the beeb or the
band release the session any other way.

Best leave the files for list only now please, but enjoy : )

Killing Joke - BBC Radio 6 Music Session 2-10-16 <https://goo.gl/FSgp8u>  on
my Google drive, if anyone has any problems let me know.