[kj] York

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 13:15:18 EDT 2016

I doubt the stand in will have too much trouble.  You can pretty much bet this
setlist will stick now, besides a couple of changes its predominantly the same
as it was last month at Butlins and I saw the guy sat with Reza in the hotel
lobby going over a few things on the Apple Mac before proceeding to the stage to
help setup....I presume he has been in tow at the other shows as well learning
the ropes.

As for management, well, considering we heard in the lift after the show at
Butlins from one of them a heads up there was a warm up show in Southend On
Sea's "Chinnerys" on 2nd November which then became "York" and "Colchester"
tonight then between the band and Spinefarm it's one big clutterfuck!