[kj] Calculated guesses.....

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 05:01:20 EDT 2016

Good point, I doubt a full symphony, but I am hedging my bets on an orchestra.
 A new Pledge Music campaign in the works for a Symphonic KJ album and a couple
of dates in November......surely has to be promotion for it.

http://www.therock.net.nz/Jaz-Coleman-joined-Mike-in-studio-for-a-yarn/tabid/1466/articleID/45843/Default.aspx

Listen from 38:13 he talks about KJ coming to Australasia in October/November,
followed by two nights at Brixton Academy to finish the year off.