[kj] Calculated guesses.....

andreas misera andreasmisera at yahoo.de
Fri Mar 18 04:04:26 EDT 2016

Oh wow! That means I have to do another London trip then. :-)
-Andy

    Nick Scott <npscott at blueyonder.co.uk> schrieb am 9:00 Freitag, 18.März 2016:

  Hmmmm.......So our very own Rob Moss has been keeping tight lipped apart from saying to keep your calendar open in November for a gig in London.  Jaz has pretty much confirmed this in that recent interview in NZ saying this November they will be playing two nights at Brixton Academy....Now unless of course they are intentional on doing a Pylon tour round two that can only mean one thing....and looking at Pledgemusic (page has not been properly updated but header has) a new project.....We have all heard about them going to be doing a symphonic KJ album, and the Pledge header now confirms it with artwork for "The Great Invocation" with Colesy artwork from MMXII era, and "A Killing Joke Symphony" underneath.I am pretty convinced these November dates will be Symphonic Joke.  I have managed to extract the embedded image source, in case in the meantime it gets changed back.http://www.pledgemusic.com/artists/killingjoke