[kj] O/T Janes Addiction

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:39:06 EDT 2016

They were once an amazing band. And all 4 musicians brought a unique trait to the music. Now it's ego and money driving it.
Stephen Perkins is still an amazing drummer but is way to much of a yes man and lives in the shadows of Dave and Perry.
Perry has become the atypical uber Hollywood artist freak. But is artist side has been phoning it in for way to long. And his freakiness is less freaky and more suburban.
Dave is a great guitarist and if he would shut up and stop posing he'd be better off.
Eric may sound the most rational but seems like he is way to damaged to coexist with. And hasn't been in the band for some time.

They were never really "anti-Hollywood" but they have become sooooooo Hollywood that's it's unbearable. I still listen to the records and that's as far as I can go anymore.

Tragedy of themselves

Chris