[kj] Unsubbed?

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 26 12:59:05 EDT 2016

As I said, I was referring to the fact that racists, Nazis and American imperialist (Wilders, Le Pen and Trump, all mentioned in the preceding email) are using the result of this referendum as evidence of widespread popular support for their unpleasant ideologies.

At no point I did not make comparisons between the British pro-Exit campaign and Nazi ideology.

Jim.