[kj] Re-issues

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:04:26 EDT 2016

Worthwhile, if any of the "Wardance" mixes offers a different perspective
that puts any new light on the process, as opposed to merely sounding
unfinished.

Second the motion to do a 24-bit release. If the stereo masters and
surviving multi-tracks haven't been archived in hi-res, that ought to be
part of the project regardless what else happens with these re-issue ideas.

Are the newer editions of the EG era albums getting hard to find? I felt
that those CDs more-or-less already solved the issues with the first
edition CDs. Short of having 24-bit files.

--Mark