[kj] Re-issues

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 15:16:28 EDT 2016

Ah

Eh. If anyone remembers the Stooges Fun House remaster that had 10 different versions of each song it gets boring quick. And in particular that case most of the alternates are so subtle it actually takes away from the album as a finished piece.

If the packaging includes unseen photos or video or something else then that will help.

No more remixes. Alternates....maybe. But I'd vote for stellar packaging. Not cigar tubes.