[kj] 6 Music session

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 3 13:24:26 EDT 2016

I've got a novel idea Bri, if Jaz isnt doing the vocals get Mark Burgess and not Tim Burgess to fill in. my lager shandy top M8 Darren Adams is going to every Chameleons gig he can at the moment and is probably on speaking/bumming terms with him!Apparently he really slags killing joke off in his book, and U2 but says the Edge is fuckin tidy