[kj] Let's all go ... to the anniversary

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue Jul 26 05:13:59 EDT 2016

Been away and only now catching up on mails... I don't have every single
mail I've ever received, just ones deemed worth keeping... the first one
I have from you Ron is 28th March '96 but it musta been non-Gathering.
There's a gap in my mails from May to October (ah, my first crash losing
loads of stuff with no backup!) by which time Gathering stuff is there.
So not much help from me, I'm afraid!

Interesting looking through e-mails from 20 years ago though! I remember
I actually received the million pounds the Nigerian prince that needed
my help... how things have changed in the online world...

Dave in Edinburgh