[kj] Let's all go ... to the anniversary

Ron Levine breadfan at cybercom.net
Sun Jul 17 15:17:22 EDT 2016

It occurs to me that -- give or take a week or two -- it's the 20th
anniversary of this humble Gathering. One of my few claims to fame is
having received every message ever sent on the list. (Hey, I take my
greatness wherever I can manage to find it.)

Interesting to note that the group, which started about six months after
Democracy came out, has now been around for more than half of the mighty
Joke's existence. And who could have imagined that the quality so much of
their output during the latter period would legitimately rival that of the
former?

Anyone know the exact date of that first message? Is Michael Salo still
around? Or maybe Martin Dupras or Gingoblin have email archives better than
mine?

Cheers,
Ron