[kj] Chameleons Home is Where The Heart Is

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jan 29 16:02:08 EST 2016

Dave Fielding, amazing guitarist.

Don't know if you knew he did a project last summer with John, 'Red-Sided Garter
Snakes' and the album 'Endless Sea'...I did post about it on here but may have
slipped under the radar, had some interesting guest vocalists on it including
Martin Coogan's (Mock Turtles/Steve Coogans brother) daughter Mary Joanna
Coogan, and the rather brilliant ex-Puressence vocalist James Mudriczki.  Check
out [Feel Alive <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-wBet8vA5w> ] and [Crack In A
Paper Cup <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN_5880kxuY> ].

Sadly do not know the reasonings, but Dave has left the project as they were
about to start recording the second album.  No fallings out as far as I know,
Dave has wished John well with his endeavours and going to be doing some solo
stuff, but was hoping for some gigs.