[kj] Chameleons Home is Where The Heart Is

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jan 29 15:49:01 EST 2016

No, that is the other laughable thing about all the shit that comes from
Burgess....

They have had a 'farewell'  of 'day to day' touring of Chameleons Vox, but still
will be doing gigs.  Also last year they had the gall to state on posters that
they would be playing "What Does Anything Mean Basically" in its entirety....all
bollocks because they decided not to bother doing such on their date.......that
was the last time I have seen them, and it was never The Chameleons and without
John has less of an impact.