[kj] New "Night Time" LP re-release: Feb. 26

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 07:37:22 EST 2016

No and no

1. I have 1 original and 1 in the Invisible box set years ago. And for a while you couldn't throw a goth in a used record store without finding a original press.
2. I did. It buy any of the vinyl reissues that came out a few years ago as I had them already AND was satisfied with the CD reissues. More grams of vinyl material is not a selling point.
3. The only vinyl reissues I bought was every color or ED&VRE and got burned on the shipping. All of the corners were bent and the label never responded to my requests for new copies or refunds, or something.

I have always preferred vinyl but this reissuing crap has been way out of hand.  Mastering to CD is different then digital as it is to vinyl as it is to cassette.