[kj] Lists....always fun!

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 16:31:23 EST 2016

I know numbers 1, 4, 6, 11, 12, 16, 27, 29, 30 and 37.  See it pays to regularly attend Rock and Roll Bingo at your local pub!!  You get all the classics firmly imprinted in your head.  Good night out despite the terrible music and occasionally there is actually a Rock round.

I also now know the words to La La La by Naughty Boy and Dancing on the Ceiling by Lionel Richtea!!!