[kj] Lists....always fun!

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Jan 5 10:59:16 EST 2016

This sounds similar to what happened between (Cheap Trick drummer) Bun E. Carlos and his federal lawsuit against the rest of the band, although there are a different set of laws at play, of course.

Carlos left the band due to ill health and a dispute with the singer; they subsequently replaced him with the guitarist's son and continued touring while paying Carlos nothing and why would they, right?

Well, because Carlos was not a salaried employee (like the current drummer), he was a partner in a corporation and he derived income/dividends from the profits of that corporation whether he performed or not.

I imagine NO was incorporated (however that looks in the UK) and the new players are salaried employees of that corporation. If Hook is still a partner, then they probably owe him some money.