[kj] Lists....always fun!

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 08:52:59 EST 2016

Yeah, I noticed the last time I saw them in October Hooky's vocal has improved
slightly, but not great...there again hearing Barney in a live setting isn't
particularly great either.  I think Hooky should let Dave Potts (Pottsy) the
guitarist sing more of the songs, they have him singing on Perfect
Kiss...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT_XcA3wbLU and he sounds incredibly like
Barney.

When Hooky and Pottsy had their band Monaco there was always the criticism that
Pottsy sounded like Barney therefore the shackles of NO similarity were there
they just found hard to shake.