[kj] Porchester Hall gig

fatpotanga . fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 06:11:45 EST 2016

agreed - the piano footage with the faded video was almost like something
from a silent movie.
Interesting to hear early Extremities tracks and how they differ from the
final ones.
The Beautiful Dead, still playing with the middle 8 speed etc. This one
feels somewhere between the flexi disc version (which I love) and the final
one (which I'm really not keen on).
Above all, I love how much the band seems to be enjoying it.
It's one I wish I had gone to. For a start there was cake...
I think I still have the ODIC letter about it somewhere?

> On Jan 4 2016, at 1:57 am, Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net>
wrote:
> This is a great clip. Jaz seemingly legitimately possessed by the music.
>
> Alex in NYC
>

>> On Jan 3, 2016, at 4:15 PM, fatpotanga . <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Sorry if this has been posted already (bronchitis - and not been
checking email) but just seen someone has put the Porchester Hall gig on
the Facebook page