[kj] KJ confirmed for Rockaway Beach Fest in October:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Feb 19 09:52:58 EST 2016

http://www.rockawaybeach.co.uk/

[http://static1.squarespace.com/static/55799586e4b08988bd98edef/t/5579b0cbe4b02f0501e445c9/1455728252583/?format=1000w]<http://www.rockawaybeach.co.uk/>

Rockaway Beach<http://www.rockawaybeach.co.uk/>
www.rockawaybeach.co.uk
Newsletter Signup. Register for updates. By entering your contact details you will be added to the Rockaway Beach database and give your consent to receiving general ...

Not a half-bad lineup already, with St Etienne, Luna, Lee Perry, Don Letts, Jah Wobble, etc. Nice to see this and Bearded Theory where KJ are branching out from the usual standard metal fests.

Unlikely they'll return to the US so I've been considering a trip to the UK anyway. I realize it's indoors, but anyone care to comment on the Sussex seaside in October?