[kj] Jaz, Spoken word, one off in NZ.

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
Thu Feb 11 13:57:21 EST 2016

Saint Felicien is his favorite !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-F%C3%A9licien_cheese

  _____

De : Gathering [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] De la part de Brendan Quinn
Envoyé : jeudi 11 février 2016 02:25
À : 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'
Objet : Re: [kj] Jaz, Spoken word, one off in NZ.

Johnny, shut the f—when is it? As long as it doesn’t fall on Shabbos, and Jaz doesn’t kidnap himself…we’ll need matching “I Hate John Key” t shirts, of course…

Hell yeah I’m coming, I’ve got a flawless KJ-related gigstreak (NZ) to protect. If you sort out the t-shirts I’ll speed-read Letters from Cythera and get a list of cheeseboard suggestions from Frency Frenzy….so much to do!